Tuesday, May 21, 2013 at 12:10 AM Posted by Kiriya hikaru 0 Comments

A single glass bead fell to the floor, I chased after itand another one fell out.
And in one spot of sunshine, only one remains.

At the time my heart started beating, Reluctantly, we still kept to ourselves
And protected our personal space from being lost

I try to keep my hands clean, but they still seem polluted.
Before I doubt my memories, I am doubted by them.

We'll definitely meet again, using our synchronized heartbeats as a guide. 
I'm here, always calling out to you.
When all the tiresome reasons pile up, We'll discover the reason for our birth.

As long as we continue to exist, we can't help keeping to ourselves
Because in that single spot of sunshine, fitting two is a bit too much
.


A single glass bead fell to the floor, and when it dropped, from it something sprung out.
In the place that was taken from us, we bask in light.
 

We counted things, like footsteps, but those counts were nothing more than numbers
What we have to know, somehow or other, lies between zero and one.
 

This will be the first time we will meet, won't it? Let's use the flag of our screams to guide us.
Don't forget, because I'll always be here calling to you.
When we bury these reasons piling up, our promises will have been exchanged.

In the mirror, together, all our karma is reflected
In our dirtied hands, which join together, I understand this sight now

I'm here, you can definitely touch me.
We're here, in this single spot of sunshine.
 

Don't forget, since I'm here always calling out to you from the inside of that same glass bead. 
That's right, we'll definitely meet again.
When we build a Cross on top of our sinking reasons, the promise will be fulfilled,
And we will become one.
 

  

english translation for tales of the abyss: the animation opening theme
karuma, by : bump of chicken

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment