Monday, May 20, 2013 at 11:50 PM Posted by Kiriya hikaru 0 Comments

I believed I'd become a changed me if I tied a ribbon and tried to smile
A bit of courage becomes self-confidence; I had forgotten that until I met you

Every girl can become invincible, They use a special magic
It's show time!

Make my heart beat, I always want it to throb
I've shown you many sides of me, so... to be more honest, these overflowing feelings
I want to send them to you, please catch them, my sweetheart
 

if I embrace a bouquet of light, it'll surely be radiant tomorrow So hoping to receive this large ideal, the wings of my heart will soar 
Every girl can become pretty, if they meet someone precious to them
Like a light heart, I'm anticipating the beginning ... I want to explore the part of you I don't know more 
Always near me, I want to dream together
When we connect hand in hand, it sure is strange, change my mind

based on tokyo mew mew's opening theme
my sweet heart
vocals by komatsu rika

 

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment