talking about handsome boys reminds me of ouran's host club
:D
i remembered perfectly, they were my favorite
till now they're still be one of my favorite
yeah, this host of the ouran high school
:3


 fujioka haruhi, this lucky girl
i admire her so much
she's so kawaii, handsome, and pretty at the same time
:D

it would be hard (if she was me) to decide who's the boy she likes
if haruhi was me, then i'll choose all of them
:}
just seeing them makes me this insane
oh baby baby you drive me crazy

i cant even choose my favorite chara from this anime
all of them is my favorite
hhahhahha
mattee.... i think i had an own interest towards hitachiin hikaru
and the another episode it goes for tamaki too
it also happens to this super handsome boy, ootori kyoya
but i think kaori has character i really like
and mori senpai also made me scream out off my lungs, he's cool >.<

even i dont like shotacon type, i think it's ok when it's honey senpai  :3




ok ok... what am i really trying to say?
>.<
i just cant decide !!!!!
i love the seven of them (include haruhi)









0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment