Saturday, May 18, 2013 at 8:48 PM Posted by Kiriya hikaru 0 Comments

Shaking in red, in red, in red to the edge of the dream, of the dream
We can’t be separated

Already, everytime when I'm stifled to death after I give up again and again 
My emotions that have no place to go wake me up 
Your flawless smile knows it's an existence , So distant that it's cruel 

Even thought the incurable wound only eats away at my heart 
Even now I can't completely hold back my thoughts  (that dwell)  (within)  the darkness
We met; destiny begins to turn , A secret that no-one, no-one knows 
I fall, I fall, I fall 
I certainly can't return anymore, even if I carve out my sins 


While I was walking in the abyss of loneliness, I was saved by realistic eyes that never change
But a shadow born as the light is bright, deeply and pronouncedly creeps up to me 


The two heartbeats are exactly like two mirrors facing each other 
The  (pains)  are similar  (but)  different and continue infinitely 

Burning in red, in red, in red  !!! Erasing everything, everything  !!!
An unfulfilled illusion begins to move  Strongly, strongly 
Overcoming, overcoming, overcoming the fleeting night 
I certainly can't escape, even if I drown in my sins 




based of vampire knight's opening theme
Futatsu no Kodou to Akai Tsumi
vocals by : on/off

0 Responses so far.

Post a Comment